Double check company's background and look through its website before going for an
interview. Do not submit any upfront fees for a job application. Do not go to the remote or
unfamiliar places for an interview. Do not disclose any personal information like bank account
number or your photo copy ID.
(2)Meet Sellers/Buyers in person
Check the quality of the item(s) and make sure it meets your expectations before making
(3) Prepayments are strictly prohibited on Be Inspired
Buyers - no prepayment should be made for either the delivery or the products.
You can discuss the delivery cost, but payment should be made only AFTER the product is delivered successfully.
Sellers - don't ask for any prepayments before delivery!
(4) Use common sense
Avoid anything that appears too good to be true, such as unrealistically low prices and promises of quick money.
(5) Never give out your financial information Including bank account details, eBay/PayPal info and any other information that could be misused
(6) Fake fee requests Avoid anyone who asks for extra fees to buy or sell an item or service. Be-Inspired never requests payments for its basic services and does not allow items that are not located in Nigeria, so import and brokerage fees should never be required.
(7) Requests to use money transfer services
Services such as Western Union or MoneyGram are not meant for transactions between strangers and many scams are run through them. Avoid such requests.
(8) Fake payment services Be-Inspired does not offer any payment scheme in purchases. Please, report users claiming