How to use hashtags
A hashtag—written with a # symbol—is used to index keywords or topics on Be-inspired.
This function was created on our site, and allows people to easily follow topics they are interested in. Using hashtags to categorize posts by keyword
• People use the hashtag symbol (#) before a relevant keyword or phrase in their post to categorize those posts and help them show more easily in Be-inspired search.
• Clicking or tapping on a hashtagged word in any message shows you other posts that include that hashtag.
• Hashtags can be included anywhere in a Post.
• Hashtagged words that become very popular are often trending topics.
• You cannot add spaces or punctuation in a hashtag, or it will not work properly.
• If you post with a hashtag on a public account, anyone who does a search for that hashtag may find your wall or timeline.
• We recommend using no more than 2 hashtags per post as best practice, but you may use as many hashtags in a post as you like.
• Type a hashtagged keyword in the search bar to discover content and accounts based on your interests.